For any questions pertaining to this application, please contact: UWC International (email@example.com).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: I don't know or have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
- Answer: You can request a password reset by visiting this page.
- Question: My payment task status is "Pending". What does that mean?
- Answer: When completing a payment, the task will be marked "Pending" until the payment provider has verified the transaction.
- Question: My recommendation status is "Pending". What does that mean?
- Answer: When requesting an external recommendation, the task will show as "Pending" before the recommender has submitted their recommendation. The task will be marked "Completed" when the recommender has submitted their recommendation.
- Question: The dates/times associated with my submitted material seem to be a few hours off. Why is this?
- Answer: This happens when we are unaware of your local timezone. Please set your timezone in your account settings page.
- You may have to click on the green d“View Applicants” button located on the bottom left corner in order to view assigned application/submission.
- You may be ineligible to apply this year. Please check the eligibility criteria set by your national committee by visiting their website.
- The national committee you are applying through may be operating on a different platform other than the Fluid Review.
- The national committee may have not yet opened or already closed the application.
Question: If the recommendation task shows “Complete” does it mean the referee has submitted the recommendation?
Answer: When the recommendation task shows “Complete” it means that the request has been sent by the applicant to the referee. If you want to ensure that the recommendation has been received to support your application, please follow up with your referee asking them to check if the task shows as “Complete” at their end.
Question: I have submitted my application/submission which currently shows as 100% Complete. What should I do now?
Answer: Once the application is submitted, it will automatically move into the National Committee Review stage where the application will be carefully reviewed by the committee. They will get back to you with the outcome of the results.
Question: What if an application is not displayed to me after I fill the “Applicant Information Form”?
Answer: The following possibilities may arise if that occurs:
NOTE: While contacting us, please mention the registered name and email address used to fill the “Applicant Information Form” so that we may assist you in the best way possible.
Question: Can I make changes to the application after submitting it?
Answer: Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to the application once it is submitted as they are automatically moved to the stage of “national committee review”. Please proof read your application before submitting it.
Question: Can I submit the application before the deadline?
Answer: Yes, we recommend that applicants do not wait until the deadline to submit the application and submit them in advance. This will help the national committee to review your application in the best way possible.
Question: Do I need to have a passport to apply?
Answer: Yes, your passport becomes the most important travel document that you will need if selected and you may also need to upload a copy of the same when requested. If you do not have a valid passport when requested, please contact your national committee directly. Please visit the link below to find contact information for all of our national committees:
Question: How do I upload copies of multiple transcripts when the task only allows me to upload one file?
Answer: We suggest that you merge the files into one with the help of tools available online and then upload them.
Technical problem? Please fill out a support request form for assistance.